UMS: THE PROVEN MOBILE SOLUTION
Founded in Germany in 1988, UMS has become the premier provider of shared medical services. In the late 1990’s, UMS developed the idea to mobilize over-sized medical equipment that was traditionally permanently installed within a hospital setting. Now, UMS easily moves equipment into and out of procedure suites on a daily basis. Our first transportable equipment was our lithotripsy and stereotactic breast biopsy systems. UMS has since added Urological Laser, additional Breast Health services and MRI imaging to our business model and has performed more than 650,000 procedures in over 850 medical facilities throughout the US, Canada and South America.
This well-organized transportable concept has numerous advantages for medical facilities, physicians and patients:
- Additional revenue streams created without substantial investment in equipment or personnel
- Leading-edge technology
- Highly trained and experienced Imaging Specialists assist physicians and facilitate procedures
- Delivery, set up and retrieval of equipment will save dedicated space and eliminates maintenance contracts and equipment responsibilities
- Unlike mobile units that are set up in the parking lot, UMS delivers the equipment where the service is seen and perceived by your patients as an integral part of your medical center, thereby offering the appearance of a full-time, in-house program
- Flexible scheduling options are available to meet your specific needs.