Every woman deserves access to the latest minimally invasive breast biopsy imaging techniques and equipment
In 1996, UMS conceived the idea for transportable medical services. Since then, we have partnered with and delivered high quality, cost-saving mobile breast biopsy medical services to over 300 medical facilities. We are the premier provider of transportable image-guided breast biopsies and have performed over 200,000+ stereotactic, ultrasound and MRI guided breast biopsies in a wide variety of settings, ranging from major metropolitan hospitals to isolated rural communities to individual physician offices, who want to offer the convenience for their patients in a comfortable setting.
Our state-of-the-art mobile equipment affords you access to the very latest, most efficient, accurate biopsy system on the market. UMS Breast Biopsy Specialists meet all of the ACR Stereotactic accreditation criteria and will assist your physicians, start to finish, with the SBB procedure.
- Highly-skilled ARRT(M) registered Breast Biopsy Specialists
- Unsurpassed expertise built on full-time specialization with thousands of cases performed
- No need to hire additional personnel
- Minimal interruption to department flow
- Latest innovative imaging technology & diagnostic care brought into your facility
- No idle equipment taking up valuable space
- No need to maintain or update equipment
- Income generation without major financial investment
- Manage patient and doctor time more effectively and efficiently
- Flexible scheduling
- ACR Accreditation assistance (option to earn Breast Imaging Center of Excellence – BICOE)
- UMS Compliance Coordinator assists with credentialing requirements for all support staff
- Complimentary marketing and patient education support