UMS Mobile Ultrasound Service is the ideal solution for you and your patients
UMS presents two mobile service options:
- Stereotactic Day plus Ultrasound Imaging Add-On
- Stand-Alone Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy Program
In conjunction with your regularly scheduled Stereotactic Treatment Day, our knowledgeable Breast Biopsy Specialists assist physicians performing ultrasound-guided breast biopsies. With our ATEC vacuum-assisted breast biopsy device, you can use your own ultrasound unit or our state-of-the-art high resolution BK Flex Focus scanner with 18 MHz MFI transducer to assure a successful biopsy of suspicious lesions best visualized under ultrasound.
We also provide a separate Stand-Alone Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy Program, perfect for your office or ambulatory surgery center. The service model described above allows our Breast Biopsy Specialist to skillfully facilitate the procedure from start to finish and maximize efficient use of physician and ancillary staff time as a program independent of Stereotactic Breast Biopsy.
Benefits of our Mobile Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy Service:
- Breast Biopsy Specialist accompanies every system and assists physician
- Flexible scheduling
- Generate income without major financial investment
- Service integrates seamlessly into daily office schedule