Better patient care & the technology you need - when you need it.
UMS: The Proven Mobile Solution
Founded in Germany in 1988, UMS has become the premier provider of shared medical services. In the late 1990’s, UMS developed the idea to mobilize over-sized medical equipment that was traditionally permanently installed within a hospital setting. Now, UMS easily moves equipment into and out of procedure suites on a daily basis. Our first transportable equipment was our lithotripsy and stereotactic breast biopsy systems. UMS has since added Urological Laser and MRI imaging to our business model and has performed more than 650,000 procedures in over 850 medical facilities throughout the US, Canada and South America.
This well-organized transportable concept has numerous advantages for medical facilities, physicians and patients:
- Additional revenue streams created without substantial investment in equipment or personnel
- Leading-edge technology
- Highly trained and experienced Imaging Specialists assist physicians and facilitate procedures
- Delivery, set up and retrieval of equipment will save dedicated space and eliminates maintenance contracts and equipment responsibilities
- Unlike mobile units that are set up in the parking lot, UMS delivers the equipment where the service is seen and perceived by your patients as an integral part of your medical center
- Flexible scheduling options are available to meet your specific needs
President & Chief Executive Officer
Chief Development Officer
Paul V. Hajjar
Chief Financial Officer
UMS is committed to full compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. To support this commitment, we have developed a Compliance Program. Our Compliance Program consists of comprehensive policies and procedures designed to ensure that the Company conducts business with high standards of ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Central to the Compliance Program is our Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct represents our core value of “Doing the Right Thing” and promotes our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all circumstances.
We recognize that our daily activities often require collaborative relationships with Heath Care Professionals. We understand that these relationships must meet high ethical standards and they must be conducted with appropriate transparency, and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and government guidance. This is why we have adopted the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals.